FOODGUIDE IS HIRING!
Become a member of our Foodguide – Team. We are offering several cool summer interships.
All internships are taking place in our beautiful office right in the middle of Hamburg/ Germany.❤⚓
Since our appearance at ‚Die Höhle der Löwen’ – the german Version of Shark Tank, we have our hands full and have been diligently expanding. That’s why, we are looking for new foodies to join us on our way. 💪🏼
You feel like working in a startup and are passionate about food and tech? Then you are exactly right with us! Just have a look on the positions posted beneath or apply with your own ideas initially!💥
- 02.01.2019 –Editorial Team Germany (internship) 🇩🇪
- 02.01.2019 – Consumer & Influencer Relations DACH (internship) 🇩🇪
- 02.01.2019 – Partnership Management DACH (internship) 🇩🇪
- 15.01.2019/ 01.02.2019 – International Partnership Management (internship) 🇬🇧🇳🇱🇪🇸🇫🇷
- 15.03.2019/ 01.04.2019 – Editorial Team Germany (internship) 🇩🇪
- 15.03.2019/01.04.2019 – Consumer & Influencer Relations DACH (internship) 🇩🇪
These departments are the centerpieces of Foodguide. All important future campaigns and their placement in the various channels worldwide are created here. Another component are our marketing campaigns with our Food & Beverage partners. Creative and innovative concepts are developed here every day to provide all foodies out there with the newest food spots and hottest trends. Focusing on our expansion abroad, your future working environment will mainly be in English.
Have we aroused your interest? 🤔 Then check the points below and apply via email.
You should bring with you:
- First experience in social media marketing / online marketing
- Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat
- Enthusiastic about Food
- Interest about lifestyle
- Economic understanding
- Creative spirit
We’re looingk forward to you and your application!
Your Foodguide team 🙃