International Partnership & Campaign Management, Orientation Internship, Vollzeit (m/f/i) Location: Hamburg
London, one of the… no the most important city when it comes to food and innovation in Europe. A thriving industry ecosystem with flourishing restaurant concepts spreading throughout the whole of Europe. But do you know of all the hidden places in town? Or did you hear about that new Burrata Bar in Soho? No? 🤔 Thats where we can help out. Next to London we’re approaching the Dutch, Irish and many more markets.
This Position is the interface between restaurateurs and our community. With lots of love end effort, we’re creating cool, thrilling, crazy or just simply delicious campaigns and stories for our users with the aim to guide them into the most suitable venues in town. A foodmatch so to say! 💥
You would be expecting an exciting and fast developing work environment in a 15 head strong team in the center of Hamburg, Germany. 🇩🇪 We offer internships between 3 and 6 month and in best case you are a matriculated student. In addition to a fee of 450,00€, you will also find a lot of food to test on behalf of Foodguide and a bike from Swapfiet which you can use during your internship.
Keywords for this position:
- English native speaker level
- Communication with restaurateurs in London, Amsterdam, Dublin
- Development of Marketing activities
- Indicate needs and interests of Community
- thats the reason we’re doing what we doing btw 😋
- Indicate the needs of restaurateurs
- Business Development Foodguide App
- 450,00€ mtl., loads of food + your personal Swapfiets
Applications incl. CV to firstname.lastname@example.org